Red Comet’s mission is to create a social and economic impact on society through education.
We strive to help students overcome social, economic, family and health barriers to achieve one of the most important milestones necessary to succeed in America.
Our online program offers several options for students all the way from credit recovery to advanced placement. Our students come from all different demographics: public high schools, private high schools, rural schools and home schools.
High School Dropouts in America – By the Numbers
- They earn 40% less than those who are high school graduates
- They earn 60% less than those with bachelor’s degrees
- The unemployment rate is 30% higher amongst those who do not have a high school degree
- They are twice as likely to live in poverty
- Their incarceration rate is 63 times higher than those with bachelor degrees.
- Dropouts cost taxpayers close to $300K over a lifetime.
- Those with bachelor’s degrees see their salaries grow over their lifetime while those with just a high school degree or none at all see their incomes drop.
Red Comet’s dropout prevention program has successfully helped school districts stall and revert the dropout curve.
Red Comet is:
- Fully Accredited by Cognia AdvancEd and NWAC
- Approved in Arkansas (ADE), California (University of California), Idaho and Washington (OSPI)
- Approved by NCAA
- Fully Aligned to Common Core, Next Generation Science Standards and State Standards
- An online program with one of the highest completion & success rates in the industry
Please review Red Comet’s Non-Sectarian and Anti-Discrimination Policies